Microgreens: Growing your salad at home
Edible Garden City is collaborating with Autistic Resource Centre for this fun filled hands-on workshop.
The workshop is designed for grower who has no experience at all and we will share with you how to grow your baby salads step by step.
- Date : 23 January 2016 (Saturday)
- Time : 10.30AM to 11.45AM (1.15 hour)
- Course Investment : SGD 39
Course fee will also include one good quality cuppa of your choice from art cafe.
Always wondering how we grow edible microgreens indoor? For participants who join this special edition workshop, we will also take you for a quick visit at EGC Microgreen Growing container in Enabling Village. The best part, you get to try different kinds of microgreens before you learn how to start your own.
What the participants will learn:
- How to grow organic microgreens at home with step by step demonstration
- Different types of microgreens and how to choose your growing medium and seeds
- Prepare planting medium and sow seeds
- Participants can bring home their self-watering pots & microgreens planted and wait to harvest their fresh baby salad mix in 2 - 4 weeks
T&C : Ticket is non refundable upon purchasing. Cancellation need to be done 1 week prior to the workshop day, the fee can be transferred for online shopping credit at nong.com.sg .
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-01-18 04:04:58
10:30 AM - 11:45 AM SGT
- Venue Address
- 20 Lengkok Bahru Singapore
5 to 10 minutes walk from Red Hill MRT
NÓNG by Edible Garden City823 Followers